New Anti-DDoS GAME
Help us improve our Anti-DDoS Game platform by registering to this free technology beta !
We are proud of our Anti-DDoS solution and decided to give it some love :)
More seriously, we are continuously looking at how to better protect you from external attacks. So this year, we decided to switch our Anti-DDoS GAME solution to a more generic x86 platform, and this come with many advantages compared to more specific packet processing solutions (please see below).
We need your help to validate that everything work as expected, before we can release to production.
What's been improved :
- Built using DPDK (user-land highly efficient packet processing library)
- Runs on x86 Ubuntu
- More than 80% test coverage
- Code hardened through :
- Use of C compiler sanitizers
- Use of AFL Fuzzer to discover potential packet-of-death bug
- Better Monitoring & troubleshooting data
- Fully automatized build & deploy
- Faster RTM of new features/fixes
- Automated functional tests using RobotFramework
- Better TCP hand-shake protection
Sooner than you think!
By offering this new platform, we begin to eliminate some limitations we experienced in the past.
The new one gives us more flexibility for automation and development, as well as availability and performance for upcoming features, so stay tuned!
For now you can use the new solution for FREE in exchange for your constructive feedback!
Please comply with the following conditions to qualify for the technology beta:
- Register for a GAME server Beta and get one month for free
- Configure a game server software (from the list below)
- Configure OVHcloud GAME protection for specified server software in Manager
- Play a game on the installed server
- Report any issue you encounter
|GAME Dedicated Servers|
1 month Free
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X - 8c/ 16t - 3.9GHz/ 4.5GHz
64GB DDR4 ECC 2666MHz
2x960GB SSD NVMe Soft RAID
List of supported games
Half-Life 2 based games (CS, CS GO, ...)
|Ark Survival Evolved|
What is a technology beta ?
A technology beta is a program that aims at validating "under-the-hood" changes of a piece of software
How long does the beta last ?
The beta program will begin in August, 2020 and end in September, 2020.
What happens if I don't report requested feedbacks ?
You will be notified that you are disqualified from the beta ;)